- 2 Fresh Organic or Free Range Eggs
- 2 Pieces of Uncured Bacon
- 1/2 T Coconut Oil for Eggs
- 1T Coconut Oil for Collard Greens
- S+P to taste
*double the above for two people
- Wash and chop your greens using the vegetable side of your cutting board.
- Place bacon in a frying pan over medium heat and start frying your bacon (flipping every few minutes till perfect)
- Add 1T Coconut Oil for Collard Greens and add to pan over medium-high heat to sauté perfectly.
- Add 1/2 T Coconut Oil to a non-stick pan and add eggs over low heat (cover if you want to get rid of runny whites and have it cooked evenly)
Remember you can save unused bacon for future recipes, leftovers last a few days in the fridge.