- Spaghetti Squash *as desired
- 1 tsp Olive Oil (per Spaghetti Squash)
- 1 Can Muir Glen Tomato Sauce
- 20 ounces Minced Meat
- 1 bunch Fresh Chives
- Fresh Basil Leaves *as desired
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 400ºF.
- Wash the spaghetti squash and cut in halves. Scoop out the seeds.
- Drizzle some olive oil to the spaghetti squash and rub it around the squash.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to the spaghetti squash.
- Flip over on a baking tray covered with aluminum foil. Make sure that the squashes are sitting flat on the tray.
- Slip the squashes in in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
Tomato Sauce with Meatballs
- In a sauce pan, pour a can of Muir Glen tomato sauce. Simmer on low heat.
- Mix in a bowl the meat (preferably bison or buffalo), chives, basil, oregano, turmeric, salt and pepper. You can use your hand to stir and knead the meat to incorporate all the ingredients. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Form the meat into meatballs as the size of a golf ball. Pop the meatballs directly to the tomato sauce. Simmer in low medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring at about 10 minutes.
- When the spaghetti squash is done, shred it using a fork to make pasta like spaghetti squash. Pour some tomato sauce with meatballs and drizzle a bit of salt if desired.