- 4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Fresh Organic or Free Range Chickens
- 5 Carrots
- 6 stalks Celery
- 1 bunch Kale, stemmed, with leaves chopped in strips
- Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil for the Kale
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil for the Chickens
- Pre-heat the oven at 250ºF.
- Prepare the Rotisserie Seasoning. Mix salt, paprika, thyme, white pepper, cayenne and black pepper in a bowl and put it in a container.
- Wash and chop the carrots and celery using the vegetable side of your cutting board. Cut your veggies into 3-4 inches. Set aside.
- Wash and clean the chickens, removing some giblets left inside the chicken. Open the back flops of the chicken where you will stuff the carrots and celery. Pat dry your chickens using paper towels. Place the chickens onto a rack on a roasting pan.
- Rub oil all over the chickens. Sprinkle and rub the Rotisserie Seasoning over and inside the chickens.
- Stuff the carrots and celery inside the chicken and cover the back flops. Sprinkle some more Rotisserie seasoning and stick the chickens into the middle rack of the oven.
- Prepare the pan for the Sautéed Kale. Put about 2 tbsp Coconut oil in the pan.
- Wash the Kale, chop it in strips and put it in the pan. Sauté the Kale in medium heat. (You can do this around 20 minutes before the chickens are ready)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Line your baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Clean your sweet potatoes with a scrub brush and rinse.
- Put the sweet potatoes in the baking tray. Poke them a couple of times with a knife and stick them in the oven together with the chickens. Let them stay in the oven until the chickens are ready (about 4-5 hrs.)